Raikoh - Booty Scoot Raikoh - Booty Scoot

LOL this is awesome!

Flamingweeny responds:

:D aight thanks

Where have you been? Where have you been?

DUDE! You HAVE to finish this. This is such a cool intro!!

padlock916 responds:

I lost the original file :'( i'd have to start all over... i will someday haha.

Giraffe Gum Giraffe Gum

I like the lyrics.

Cocobanana responds:

Thanks :D

Something in the Way Something in the Way

Love nirvana.

Nadia Nadia

Dude, I'd love to do vocals over this! It's very raw and aggressive given the genre.

I'd love to sing over this.

roosternj responds:

I can send you the instrumental if you shoot me an email at roostermusicnj@gmail.com! And it'd be great if you could head over to r00ster.bandcamp.com to check out the rest of our album, thanks for the support!

Gould Gould

I love this riff man!

DFerociousbeast responds:

thanks man, means alot! i got an album if you want to see it, http://alim.bandcamp.com , thank you for your response :D

Norato - Stranded Norato - Stranded

What are you using to mix?

Norato responds:

I am not mixing, I am createing my own sounds and then composing them to track. But if you want to know what progam I use, Its Fruity loops studio 9. But honestly, it really doesnt matter what program you use.

Falling into place Falling into place

This is a killer track dude! Great job!

Falling (Original mix) Falling (Original mix)

I think all that's missing is the use of a different percussion kit. The snare is kinda cool but the kick drum sounds so drowned out. Other than that, I love the melody and all the other instruments you've used!

Warhector responds:

Thanks (= i usually use samples and very heavy (dubstep like) kicks. But then again its more subtle song. I've tried to make it fit most. Really the one thing i thought i got right was the kick tho..

Killer on the Noose Killer on the Noose

Where's the rest of the song? @_@